- Connect at the Y: We offer small groups, including the YMCA’s Weight Loss Program and Journey to Freedom. Experience the power of group support!
- Run for a cause: Our annual Holiday 5K/10K race is one of six races in the YMCA of Middle Tennessee’s Race Series. The race begins and ends in downtown Springfield. Runners can train (and have fun) in our Couch to 5K program, which typically begins in September for the November event.
- Work out together: We offer 50 group fitness classes per week including cardio, strength, yoga, and aqua classes.
- Help us grow: We have community gardens and a kitchen. The Love Grows Community Gardens is maintained by volunteers in partnership with the Robertson County Master Gardeners. The kitchen is used for Y-CAP, Active Older Adult events and Meals on Wheels. Longtime Y supporters George Porter and Jackie Guthrie donated the funds for the kitchen, hence its name, “J & G Kitchen.” George passed away in 2019. Jackie remains an active board member.
- Fit for your family: We offer six free community events each year including our summer Splash Bash and Christmas Cookies with Santa.
Questions? Come see us at the Welcome Desk. We’re so glad you’re a part of our community.