LIKE NO OTHER
When you work for the Y, you gain the opportunity to make a positive and enduring impact in your own community. It’s felt each time a neighbor makes a healthy choice, when a caring adult mentors a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Flexible hours and a wide range of job opportunities
- Seasonal opportunities
- Part-time or full-time job opportunities
- Open seven days a week / More flexible work schedule
- 15 wellness center locations
- More than 140 school partner sites
- 320-acre outdoor center
- Corporate Office
- Benefits package including generous paid time off for full time staff
- Participation in Y Retirement plan and 403 (b) savings account upon eligibility
- Free membership at all 15 wellness center locations
- Discounts on youth programs, summer camps and sports instruction
We are dedicated to helping our team members reach their professional goals and feel valued. We offer a comprehensive leadership development and certification system that promotes learning at all career stages.
We also provide Employee Resource Groups, which provide a space for people to network, mentor one another, participate in personal and professional development and more—all while building meaningful connections.