BRIDGING SCHOOL, FAITH AND FAMILY THROUGH OUTREACH
Since 2012, the YMCA has served 50 Springfield Middle School students annually through Y-CAP. Referred to us by the school system, we help these students overcome the challenges they face and obtain the life skills they need to succeed.
Virtual Learning Center
Register your child for the YMCA’s Virtual Learning Center, a safe and structured learning environment at the Robertson County Family YMCA starting Aug. 19!
- Grades: 6-8
- Start Date: Aug. 19
- Location: Robertson Co. YMCA
- Program Duration: Nine weeks
Please note: Capacity is limited to 10 students from Springfield Middle and 10 students from other Robertson Co. schools.
Our program is broken into an after-school component and a summer component. In both, our approach is the same:
- Work with community partners to provide a program that meets the needs of the community
- Provide programming at no cost to their families
- Build a safe space at our Y during critical out-of-school hours
- Teach life skills through hands-on activities and caring relationships with program staff, volunteers and participants
For more information email Y-CAP Robertson County.