If you just joined or have been a member for years, you may not know about all we have to offer. Check out our tips below, and follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date with our latest happenings.
- Our Swim Team is top-notch. Often among the best in YMCA of Middle Tennessee swim meets, the Tigersharks swim team offers the fun and character-building lessons that come with being part of a team.
- The North Rutherford Y offers kids of all ages a safe place where they can have fun, learn new skills and develop healthy habits to last a lifetime. Options for families include summer day camp, youth sports programs and camps, youth swim lessons and family fun events such as Rutherford County’s most popular Trunk-or-Treat.
- Our Small Groups help you thrive in spirit, mind and body. Grief support, weight loss and rebuilding relationships are just a few of the topics covered in groups that can help you clear life’s hurdles in a safe, caring environment.
- Our Lambert Dillard Memorial 5K is a Smyrna tradition. This race held each October raises awareness about domestic violence while honoring the lives of Angi Ross Lambert and Carla Dillard.
- We have the resources to help you reach your wellness goals. A dedicated cycling studio, an indoor track, free fitness assessments and certified personal trainers are among the offerings available at the North Rutherford Y.
Questions? Come see us at the Welcome Center. We’re so glad you’re a part of our community.