YMCA Latino Achievers empowers Latinx and underserved youth ages 14-21 to excel in high school, gain access to higher education, take advantage of scholarship opportunities and find the career path that’s right for them.
Latino Achievers seeks to increase the Latinx college application and enrollment rates by helping students in Middle Tennessee access opportunities that contribute to their college readiness, like weekly club meetings, college tours, and ACT workshops.
- Strengthen character, leadership skills and academic success through college preparation and career exploration
- Foster an inclusive community among Latinx high school students
- Recognize and award excellence by providing scholarships to deserving students
- Provide hands-on workshops on subjects like professional communication, personal finance and goal-setting
- Connect young Latinx students with employment and volunteer opportunities
For more information, please contact the Latino Achievers program at 615-315-9622.