The Wellness Floor is for everyone at the Northwest Family YMCA. Here are a few tips and reminders to help make a positive and safe experience for all of our members:
- During busy times when people are waiting, please limit your time on cardio equipment to 30 minutes.
- Re-rack your weights when you have completed your workout.
- Do not drop your weights on the wellness floor.
- Remember to wipe down your machine or equipment after using them; spraying the towel (instead of the machine) helps prevent moisture from getting in the cracks of a machine.
- Be respectful of other members and refrain from using cell phones on the wellness floor.
- Youth must be 14 years or older to have full access to equipment on the wellness floor; children ages 10-13 have access to certain equipment but must remain within arm’s reach of a parent or guardian.