If you just joined or have been a member for years, you may not know about all we have to offer. Check out our tips below, and follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date with our latest happenings.
- Y-Literacy offers free one-on-one tutoring to students who are reading below grade level. The curriculum covers the essential components of literacy: phonics, fluency, comprehension, vocabulary and writing.
- The Northwest Y is recognized by the NFL as an Ed Block Courage House for providing safe spaces for youth. We frequently partner with the Tennessee Titans for events to support and celebrate youth.
- We provide free fitness assessments to our members. Whether you are just getting started or trying to renew your commitment to a healthier lifestyle, the Northwest Y offers the tools, resources and advice you need to achieve your fitness goals.
- From swim lessons to H2O cardio to a recreational dip in our indoor heated pool, we have your swimming needs covered. The Northwest Y also has a whirlpool, sauna, and steam room—all conveniently located in the aquatics area.
- The Northwest Y offers youth a safe place where they can have fun, learn new skills, and develop healthy habits to last a lifetime. Our Y-Play and Youth Activity Center are free of charge for members. Other options for families include summer day camp, youth swim lessons, family events, and youth sports.
Questions? Come see us at the Welcome Center. We’re so glad you’re a part of our community.