- Monday-Friday: 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon-5 p.m.
Before You Leave
- Stay home if you don't feel well.
- CDC and state guidelines encourage seniors and other vulnerable populations to stay home.
- Bring a towel, mask and filled water bottle. Leave your bags at home until June 15.
- Keep the kids at home—Y-Play or YAC service available resume June 15.
What To Expect
- Enter through the main entrance.
- Temperature checks and health screening questions when you enter.
- No-contact "self-scan" at check-in.
- Social distancing required at all times.
- Wear your mask or face covering whenever possible.
- Capacity will be limited per state guidelines.
- No guests allowed; members only.
Sumner County Facility Information
Adult Locker Rooms
Family Locker Room
Group Fitness Classes
Indoor Lap Swim - One Hour Only
Youth Activity Center