REOPENING JUNE 1
Begins June 1
- Monday-Friday: 6 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon-5 p.m.
Before You Leave
- Stay home if you don't feel well.
- CDC and state guidelines encourage seniors and other vulnerable populations to stay home.
- Bring a towel, mask and filled water bottle. Leave your bags at home.
- Keep the kids at home—no Y-Play or YAC service available.
What To Expect
- Enter through the main entrance.
- Temperature checks and health screening questions when you enter.
- No-contact "self-scan" at check-in.
- Social distancing required at all times.
- Wear your mask or face covering whenever possible.
- Capacity will be limited per state guidelines.
- No guests allowed; members only.
CHRIST CHURCH FACILITY INFORMATION
Group Exercise Classes
Treadmills and Cardio equipment
No Y-Play or YAC
No Basketball Court
No Coffee Bar or Informal Gatherings
No Locker Rooms
No Water Fountains
Note: All group activities not explicitly listed here are cancelled until further notice.