LIKE NO OTHER
When you work for the Y, you gain the opportunity to make a positive and enduring impact in your own community. It’s felt each time a neighbor makes a healthy choice, when a caring adult mentors a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Center Day Camp
Inspire kids to learn, play and grow their friendships by working as a YMCA Center Day Camp Counselor! Counselors provide fun, nurturing environments where campers develop self-esteem, expand their interests and make new friends.
The Camp Widjiwagan team lives for adventure, loves the outdoors and has a passion for serving kids. Learn how to lead, inspire and build confidence in campers by making their summer unforgettable.
Provide a fun, safe environment for families to play together. Lifeguards help people learn to swim and meet their health and wellness goals. The YMCA provides certification training to help you support your community.
Flexible hours and a wide range of job opportunities
- Seasonal opportunities
- Part-time or full-time job opportunities
- Open seven days a week / More flexible work schedule
- 15 wellness center locations
- More than 140 school partner sites
- 320-acre outdoor center
- Corporate Office
- Benefits package including generous paid time off for full time staff
- Participation in Y Retirement plan and 403 (b) savings account upon eligibility
- Free membership at all 15 wellness center locations
- Discounts on youth programs, summer camps and sports instruction
We are dedicated to helping our team members reach their professional goals and feel valued. We offer a comprehensive leadership development and certification system that promotes learning at all career stages.
We also provide Employee Resource Groups, which provide a space for people to network, mentor one another, participate in personal and professional development and more—all while building meaningful connections.