14 Centers Open
No guests are permitted at this time. Members Only.
Please follow CDC guidelines and wear a face covering while in common areas in our facility. They are not required while working out, but should be worn when otherwise moving throughout the building.
Area Reopening Information
- Group Exercise Class Information
- Y-Play/YAC Information and Reservations
- Swimming Information
- Safety Protocols for Members
- Outdoor pools reopen with limited capacity
- Racquetball resumes Downtown on June 22, Maryland Farms on June 29
- Monday-Friday: 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon-5 p.m.*
*Christ Church opens on Sunday at 12:30 p.m.
What Should I Bring?
- Please bring a mask*, workout towel and water bottle.
- Bags are allowed in our facility.
- We ask that you wear a mask whenever possible, especially in common areas where other members are present.
Which Areas Are Closed?
- Steam rooms, saunas and whirlpools remain closed.
- Social gathering spaces are closed. Tables and chairs have been removed.
- Certain pool areas may be closed at times due to capacity constraints and/or social distancing rules.
- Paid programs, activities and leagues are indefinitely suspended.