If you just joined or have been a member for years, you may not know about all we have to offer. Learn more below, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up-to-date with our latest happenings.
- Avoid the crowd: We have a back entrance. If you’re facing the building, the entrance is behind the building to your right. Members who use this entrance will enter the building on the lower level near the main group fitness studio and indoor pool.
- Connect with us: Our mobile app allows members to scan in, find classes, track workouts, and join wellness challenges. We also update members of major repairs and closures through the app.
- Working out is better together: We offer 180 group fitness classes per week including cardio, strength, yoga, and aqua classes. We have options for all levels, including classes for Active Older Adults and families.
- We take swimming to the next level: Our outdoor pool features a water park with a zero-entry pool, slide, fountain and splash pad. You’ll love summers at our Y! As the community’s leader in swim instruction, we offer swim lessons for ages 6 months up to adults!
- Ladies only workout space: To get to the Women’s Only Center, walk to the back of the Wellness Floor (heading away from the Welcome Center) and follow the signs to the stairwell.
Questions? Come see us at the Welcome Desk. We’re so glad you’re a part of our community.