CARING FOR YOUR KIDS WHILE YOU TAKE CARE OF US
Child care available at no cost for essential workers* through a generous partnership with DHS
- Ages: 5-12
- Days Offered: Monday-Friday
- Meals Provided: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Child Care Hours: 6:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Drop Off: 6:30-9 a.m.
- Pick Up: 4-6 p.m.
Note: For added safety, children MUST be dropped off or picked up during these designated times.
Return the documents signed to your first day of care
Because space is extremely limited, we require that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel after you register.
Absence without prior notification on two occasions will result in dismissal from emergency response care.
Should you need to cancel, please contact SASsupport@ymcamidtn.org.
LATE PICK-UP POLICY
If you do not pick up your child by 6 p.m. on two occasions, we will dismiss your child from the program. They will not be able to enroll again.
We reserve the right to dismiss after the first late pick-up if a parent arrives exceptionally late.
To enroll your child, you will be asked to bring verification of your employment and fill out some verification paperwork.
Valid Employment Verification Methods
- Employee ID
- Human Resources Department Verification
- Employer Letter
- Pay Stub
No additional application or verification with the state is required. All registration and verification is handled through the Y.
FOCUS ON SAFETY
Key Safety Measures
- Staff-to-child ratios in accordance with CDC and DHS guidelines
- Daily temperature and wellness checks (for staff and children)
- Any child or staff with illness symptoms will be sent home
- Groups are separated in different rooms within the building
- Robust cleaning/sanitization regimen before, during and after programming time
- Activity schedule that utilizes social distancing with children
Notice: This agency is a recipient of taxpayer funding. If you observe an agency director or employee engaging in any activity which you consider to be illegal, improper or wasteful, please call the state comptroller's toll-free hotline: 1-800-232-5454.
EMERGENCY CARE LOCATIONS
Opens June 1
1338 Drakes Creek Road
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Community of Hope,
First Church of the Nazarene| Clarksville
150 Richview Road
Clarksville, TN 37043
Crievewood Baptist Church
Opens June 1
480 Hogan Road
Nashville, TN 37220
Donelson-Hermitage Family YMCA
3001 Lebanon Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
1000 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37203
Miracle Baptist Church
La Vergne/Rutherford Co.
5361 Murfreesboro Road
La Vergne, TN 37086
Robertson County Family YMCA
3332 Tom Austin Highway
Springfield, TN 37172